SAFEGUARDING BESPOKE YOU FROM CORONA VIRUS
A stringent policy is in place a Bespoke You to help safeguard.
If you feel you may be infected, please do not come to the salon. We also ask that if you have any doubts, please cancel your appointment as early as possible rather than simply not turning up.
DO NOT ATTEND BESPOKE YOU IF YOU
– Have a persistent cough
– Have a high temperature
– If anyone in your house hold as these symptoms.
STEPS WITHIN BESPOKE YOU
– If anyone has cold or flu symptoms, regrettably they will be asked to leave the salon until the symptoms have cleared.
– All clients entering bespoke you must sanitise their hands, we have hand sanitise stations throughout the salon.
– All bookings being taken will be asked if they have visited a high risk area and if you are suffering with any cold/ flu symptoms.
– All Bespoke you staff are following a strict policy in regards to hand washing, cleaning, sanitising the salon and monitoring there own health.
We thank you for your co operation during this time. If you have any concerns or would like more information on our policy please contact Michaela on reception.
The Bespoke You team